September 12, 2009

New York Fashion Week has begun!

It's that time of year again. Spring 2010 collections are walking down the runways as we speak. For those of us in the real world (as opposed to the fashion world), it's difficult to think spring when it's just starting to feel like fall. But, don't worry, that's what I'm here for. I'll tell you what's hot next spring when the time comes to actually do the shopping. If anyone's interested in browsing the collections, Style.com is my favorite resource for what I've missed at fashion week. And if you're doing a closet edit as you're putting away summer things, be sure to keep belts, shorts, florals and maxi dresses because they'll be back again next year. I'll leave you with a few images from one of my favorites, Cynthia Steffe. (All photos from Style.com)



No comments: