November 12, 2009

Shoe Basics


Hello everyone! Please forgive my blogging absence. I've just been busy and didn't realize how long it had been since I posted something. I need another intern!

So, when Nordstrom's sale started last week, of course I had to take a look at the shoes. I'm always in need of new shoes because I don't get quite as excited about shoes as I do about clothes and jewelry for some reason so I never have enough shoes. And then when I do buys shoes, I always want them in bold colors with bows and rhinestones, etc. and then I find myself without a basic black heel or neutral flat when I need it (I do the same thing with clothes too actually). So, I've vowed not to buy another bold shoe until I conquer a couple of basics. One thing I need is a black heel for winter that I can wear with hose. I have a pair of black patent pumps but when I wear them with hosiery, they slip off my feet so I've been looking for a pair with a strap. I love this Steven by Steve Madden pair that's on sale for $98.90.

I also love sandals and boots more than little flats so I'm lacking in footwear when the weather is in between. This pair by Cole Haan would go with anything and looks super comfy too. I'm a big fan of Cole Haan shoes, you usually get both style and comfort, which can be a rare find. And these are on sale for only $99.90.

I'm a size 5.5 if anyone wants to buy me a Christmas present. :)

3 comments:

r4 dsi said...

Hi.
Fashion had bigger name in all over world and i am fashion crazy..
so this article will really helpful for me...

Anonymous said...

I love the Cole Haan Flats

Style on a String ..because style has nothing to do with money.

Women's dresses said...

I love those shoes! very cute!