March 9, 2010

Color Me Gorgeous! Oscars 2010

So I'm sure many of you watched the 82nd Annual Oscars this past Sunday! The most beautiful and popular stars were out to shine on the red carpet and everyone was on the edge of their seats to find out who was going to be a big winner. Sure enough, there were some surpirises and some very lucky nominees. But the most exciting part for me was to see what everyone was wearing. You've heard me talk about blue being the color for spring this year and it was definitely well represented on the red carpet. We also saw several red dresses, which will be a big color for fall 2010. Here are some of the best looks:

BLUES




REDS

2 comments:

Christen said...

McAdams, Gyllenhaal and SJP were my top three! Great picks!

Steph H said...

I loved SJP's dress. It took my breath away. I think she said it was vintage Chanel.

Who was your most favorite dressed?

steph
www.livefitandsore.com