October 17, 2011

Handbag Envy

There's nothing that elevates your outfit more than a great handbag. The number one place for women to splurge is on the bag. I'd much rather see you all carrying a well made, stylish handbag with a Target dress than visa versa. I don't know about you, but every season, I crave a new handbag (I currently have my eye on this Tory Burch - I love the color!); it's the simplest way to change your overall look for the new season because you can carry it every day.


Below is a story I styled for the Washington Post Express paper - read on for the hottest handbag trends for fall.


1. Snakeskin Ellie Tahari available at Neiman Marcus

2. Chain Strap Elie Tahari available at Neiman Marcus

3. Zipper Detail Linea Pelle available at Ginger Boutique


4. Envelope Clutch Alexis Hudson available at Ginger Boutique

5. Colored Handbag Kate Spade

6. Wool Merona available at Target

7. Satchel Target
8. Animal Print Rebecca Minkoff available at Piperlime

9. Color Block Jason Wu available at Neiman Marcus

10. Printed Tory Burch available at The Shoe Hive

11. Cross-body CC Skye available at The Shoe Hive

No comments: