November 11, 2011

Shopping for Boots

If you know me at all, you know I live for boots in the fall. I usually add one new pair of boots to my collection each season, often after Christmas when things start to go on sale, but if you can't wait, check out these fabulous options from a story I styled in today's Express paper (pick up your copy at any metro station today!). This season, I'm really into booties and am on the hunt for the perfect pair of black, wedge ankle booties that I can pair with leggings and skinny jeans as an alternative to all of my knee high boots. Which ones are your favorite?
Bettye Muller Bootie, Sassanova, $295
1. Inkwood Riding Boot, Anthropologie $268
2. Lilly Bee's Convertible Riding Boots, Simply Soles $295
3. Kara Brown Fur Lined Boots, Zelaya Shoes $275
4. Lace Up Boots by Coconuts, ShoeFly $99
5. Hiking Inspired Booties, Anthropologie, $458
6. Couleur Poupre Ruffled Booties, ShoeFly $189
1. Beverly Feldman Rosette Boots, Periwinkle $425
2. Delman Flannel Riding Boots, Shoe Hive $595
3. Kickers Booties, ShoeFly $168
4. Galina Ankle Boots, Anthropologie $398
5. Chie Mihara Flower Bootie, Zelaya Shoes $395
6. Tsubo High Heeled Booties, Carbon $229
7. Sam Edelman Fringe Boot, Zelaya Shoes $195
8. Red Tory Burch Riding Boots, Sassanova $495




No comments: