April 16, 2012

Going to the Chapel

I'm excited to share my official wedding photos with you! Steve and I got married February 18, 2012. I had a lot of fun putting my style stamp on all the wedding details, especially picking out what everyone wore. And my fabulous photographer, Melissa Glynn, did an amazing job of capturing every detail.
My bridesmaids' looks exceeded my expectations. They all looked so beautiful in their royal purple dresses by Bill Levkoff; they wore three different styles, a v-neck, a strapless and a one shoulder. I picked out a unique piece of jewelry for each of them to wear, including a few Kendra Scott earrings and some vintage pieces from BW Antiques in Alexandria.
We had the ceremony at the Central Christian Church and the reception at the historic Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin, Texas. My adorable nephew (below) announced my arrival down the aisle.
We had so much fun and now have so many wonderful memories from the entire wedding weekend!

1 comment:

dr. Dorree said...

What a glorious wedding. The bride and room shined.