September 12, 2012

Big Announcement

I am so excited to finally reveal my new website and business name!  Cathy Phillips Fashion is now Style Speaks and I have a fabulous new website to prove it.  I've changed my business name for a couple of reasons: (1) I got married in February and am no longer Cathy Phillips.  I have been using Phillips professionally but will be transitioning to my married name, Cathy Starnes (2)  I have plans to grow my business to include other stylists and consultants and wanted a brand name to represent the company, rather than just myself.   Everything will start transitioning over to Cathy Starnes and Style Speaks including emails, Facebook, Twitter, and mailings so keep your eye out for the new names.  

I'm especially excited to share my new website with you, now with updated information on my services, a portfolio of all my editorial styling work, an easy to use contact form and, most importantly, an embedded blog.  

All old and new blog posts can now be found over on my Style Speaks website.  Check it out and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Bollywood saree said...

I've found this very interesting and has a good stuff for the readers and designers. I would be glad to recommend the post for its quality content. Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work


Regards

buy clothes online