August 20, 2008


I'm feeling a little preppy lately. I pulled out this polo I haven't worn in a couple of years. :)

Casual day:

        • Ralph Lauren polo
        • Mimi Chica shorts
        • Gold bangles from BP Nordstrom
        • Gold cuff bought in London
        • Sam Edelman shoes






My preppy kick is just in time for the Junior League Shop Hop at Vineyard Vines on Sept 17th. Enjoy a 10% discount on all merchandise with 10% of sales going back to the Junior League to support our community programs and efforts to promote literacy in the DC area. Let me know if you want me to put you on the list!

I would wear this polo dress from Vineyard Vines as an easy throw-on outfit for the fall. But I would roll up the sleeves a little and add some funky bangles to avoid looking totally Martha's Vineyard.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I know you didn't pop your collar... :)