August 25, 2008


Today's Outfit:

          • Marc Jacobs top
          • My new BCBGeneration cardy that I can't get enough of
          • James Avery charm bracelet
          • Silver bangles
          • Fashion Express handbag
          • Rogan for Target skirt
          • Anne Klein New York shoes











I love bargain shopping. One of my favorite Seinfeld lines is when Kramer announces that "Retail is for suckers!". As crazy as Kramer is, he is kind of right on this one. Why pay retail when you can get things at a discount? My top is from Neiman Marcus' Last Call, the cardigan is from the BCBGirls outlet (and they were having a 50% off sale at the time), the handbag is from Marshall's, skirt from Target and shoes bought at Loehmann's. You can get the right brands and the right look without paying a lot.

1 comment:

Lauren & Phil said...

So cute! I love the cardigan too. :)