December 9, 2008

Affordable Party Dresses

Lucky Magazine put together a list of party dresses under $50, $100 and $150 on their website.  It's worth checking out if you need a dress for a holiday party or New Years.  Here are my favs:



$65 by Necessary Objects available at fredflare.com  This dress would be HOT for New Years!












$128 by Max and Cleo available at Dillards.com I love everything about this dress, the sleeves, the structure, the color, the pockets!











$96.60 by BCBGeneration available at dillards.com  Lovin' the print on this dress.












$98 at express.com  You know I'm loving my florals these days.













$103.60 by BCBGeneration available at dillards.com  I absolutely adore this dress, so chic and sophisticated.  It would be great for a work holiday party.  The detail at the top is fabulous and I love anything with a waist right now, no more baby doll styles please.

No comments: