February 22, 2009

Vivienne Westwood

Well, Fashion Week is over but, this week, I will continue to share what I found inspiring and fabulous.  I really enjoyed Vivienne Westwood's Red Label collection.  Here are some of my faves.

Loving that corset dress!  And the color, yum.





















I die for those boots and love the gray and red together.



















Just love it.




















I am love, loving the dusty shades here.  And I'm inspired by the layers and those shoes are great.















Love the plaid and the belt and the overall cut of that dress and the boots are unexpected and fabulous.


















Simple, yet fabulous.





















This is one of my favorites.  Again with the layered look, the great boots and colors - loving the shades of orange and yellow.















I would walk out of the house in this exact outfit and I would feel completely fabulous.


Update: We've been seeing tons of gold on the runway overall.  Should be huge for fall.













Can't explain it, just love this one.


















All pictures from style.com

No comments: