April 13, 2009

Reader Question

Reader Question: 

Hi, I'm usually a pretty sylish dresser and shop mostly at Ann Taylor Loft for my casual and work clothing but I'm perplexed at hosiery for this time of the year.  I love skirts and dresses but I'm not sure if it's time yet to go without hose.  Any advice... Thanks - Christy

Christy,

Now that it is mid-April, we have reached the point where bare legs are acceptable but, depending on where you live, it may not yet be reasonable.  So, go with your gut.  It is spring time so it's OK to go without hosiery but we are still in a transition so if the weather is still in the 40s, you might want to cover up your legs for warmth.  You don't want to look silly in bare legs and sandals when it's still cold out.  So, I would recommend taking it on a day to day basis depending on the weather.  We are officially in spring so it's OK to go either way.

Cathy

No comments: