June 5, 2009

If I were a shoe, I'd be a wedge...

The wedge is the perfect shoe for my style. I love pieces that are in between, rarely overly dressy or overly casual, pieces that can go from day to night and are appropriate in almost any situation. That is exactly what the wedge is. In between a flat and a heel, you can wear it any time of day, it dresses up a casual outfit and dresses down a fancy one. They are stylish, yet comfortable - my style mantra. I just bought these yellow Bandolino ones on sale at Lord and Taylor. I'm going to wear them to a beach wedding next week - one of those situations where you need to be in between dressy and casual.


I love this dressier pair from Piperlime. The color is unique but would go with anything.








I don't think I'm allowed to buy anymore orange shoes this
season, but these Michael Michael Kors ones are super cute.





I found these hand painted ones on Etsy.com for only $43! Love the little ties in the back and the peep toe.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love love love love love the black and white ones!