June 1, 2009

Wedding Season

It's officially wedding season.  With my first summer wedding coming up in a couple of weeks, I've been contemplating what I want to wear this season.  I'm craving short, bold colored dresses with defined waistlines and rosette or ruffle detail as a plus.  Seems like a lot of specifications but there are actually tons of great dresses that fit my idea out there right now.  Here are a few I loved during my quick online search.  I love the belt on the fuschia one (I'm very into belted dresses this season!), it would be perfect for an afternoon or more casual wedding.  You guys already know I'm obsessed with orange this season, so I love this little number.


















This is actually one of my favorites and it's only $72 from the juniors department at Nordstrom!  I would wear it with my orange heels. :)  Let me know what other great dresses y'all have found and want to wear this summer.


No comments: