July 7, 2009

Jewelry Tree

Little know fact about me: I love to organize. :)  A lot of my clients are already good organizers but those who aren't know this little secret of mine as their closets always somehow end up more organized than when I came in.  So, a couple of weeks ago, I bought a new necklace and realized that my necklace storage solution was on the verge of overflowing.  (I currently have stacked trays in the lingerie drawers of my dressers, which works very well.)  I set out in search of some additional jewelry storage and found this great jewelry tree (literally!) on Etsy.com for only $12.50!  It would look great sitting on top of my dresser, not only as extra storage, but as a stylish way to display some beautiful pieces. 

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love the idea of jewelery trees but I can imagine my chunky necklaces weighing the whole thing down

Still, they look nice.