August 25, 2009

Outfit Inspiration: Versatility On a Budget

Yesterday, this outfit took me from a networking meeting, working all day and to a concert at the Birchmere at night.  Gotta love a versatile outfit!  If you live in the DC area and haven't been to Gossip, I highly recommend it.  I got both the dress and the ring there over the weekend.  The dress was $38 and the ring was $12.  Everything in her store is under $100 and I always find unique pieces there.  I love that the dress has kind of a vintage feel and I'm totally obsessed with the ring for some reason.  It makes me happy to look down and see it on my finger.

-Dress and ring from Gossip
-Ferragamo handbag (OK, not exactly a budget item but I did get it when it was 60% off, that counts, right?)
-X-it flats bought at DSW


No comments: