May 21, 2009

Meet My New Intern

Hi! I'm Carrie, Cathy's new intern. I am a recent graduate of Marymount University in Arlington, VA. I have a bachelor's in Fashion Merchandising. I am 24 years old and a virgo. I love summertime and all the outdoor activities that come with it, like laying on the beach, swimming and boating. I would describe my style as ultra-girly-ecletic.

My top 10 must have fashion items are:
10) a great pair of fitting jeans in a dark wash
9) a strapless bra for camis and dresses
8) scarves attached to your purse or used as a headband
7) oversized sunglasses--the bigger the better
6) fun and funky jewelry to add a pop of color
5) cardigans
4) belts for over tunics and dresses
3) leggins in every color
2) dresses in all lengths and patterns
1) Oversized purses--the bigger the better

I will be writting about trendy places to shop on a budget, putting together outfits under $200 and answering any question you may have about fashion trends.

My outfit today, from head to toe, is:
Pink ruffle cami from Forever21
Pearl neklace, vintage from my Grandmother
Gold charm necklace from Forever21
Jeans from Wetseal
Black flip flops from J. Crew

I am excited to contribute to the blog and can't wait to hear from all of you!! =)

2 comments:

Shawna said...

You have your own intern? How awesome!

Unknown said...

Go you for your getting an intern!!