October 12, 2008

Fall Fashion Day 1: Scarves

Scarves are a great way to add layers and texture to an outfit. Put one on and it creates an insta-outfit for fall! Just by adding a scarf, you can transition spring and summer clothes to the cooler weather. Here is my sister, Sandy, modeling some great ways to wear them. The one at the top is my new fav way to wear a scarf or pashmina, just drape it over your shoulders. And I just came up with the idea of adding a broach to my scarf the other week (see bottom pic). There are countless ways to wear scarves and it's a great way to take your look to the next level. What do you guys think? Email me your favorite way to wear scarves if you don't see it here. :)


1 comment:

Shawna said...

Haha, Sandy is such a happy model! I usually wear mine as in example #2, but I like all of them! :)