October 16, 2008

Fall Fashion Day 4: Jackets

There are five jacket trends I am loving for fall this year:
  1. Trench
  2. Leather
  3. Bold Color
  4. Bomber
  5. Plaid
The trench, of course, has been around forever, originally taken out of the trenches and onto the streets by Burberry. The past couple of years, we've seen the trench updated from its classic form. We're seeing new details and colors that make it even more fun. I love the collar and the a-line skirt on this one.




I may have mentioned before that a leather jacket is what I am lusting after this fall. I like the edginess of this one. I was also in Arden B the other day and they had several cute ones, some were even on sale!








Bold color and such a feminine shape, love it!













This is my own denim bomber that I love to throw on over dresses and pair with boots when it gets cooler.












This plaid number is by LAMB. Who knew plaid could be so rock star?












Of course, don't feel like you need one of each this season. Just pick one or two styles or trends to add to your wardrobe this year. Or, even better, combine trends by getting a plaid bomber, a leather jacket in a bold color, or even a leather bomber or leather trench. I've been seeing tons of jackets that mix at least a couple of these trends.

No comments: