January 8, 2009

Bridal Sample Sale

If there are any brides reading, Hitched is currently having a sample sale.  Hitched is in DC but you can see what is available online and have it shipped even if you're not in the area.  Sample wedding dresses are usually around a size 10 but I think I saw some other sizes in there too and there are also some shoes available.  Worth checking out.


Just a little plug for my business: I do offer shopping and styling services for brides.  If you need help shopping for a wedding dress or putting together outfits for all the other wedding related events, please contact me.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Hi Cathy! I'm a bride (sort of, I kind of hate wedding planning) and I need help picking out a rehearsal dinner outfit and jewelry for the wedding . Any ideas? Email me. :)