January 24, 2009

New Handbag

My sister requested that I share my new handbag. :) It's the Marc by Marc Jacobs Med Hillier Hobo and I love it. I never buy black bags because I always think black is boring but the shape of this one, the option to wear it cross-body and the gold hardware drew me to this one. Here is a basic picture of it only mine has gold hardware and I could only find this pic of it with nickel hardware.

Wearing it cross-body:
-Sashimi coat (I bought this coat from Nordstrom for about $70 last year and always get compliments on it)
-Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, obviously
-BP sunnies
-Jolt jeans
-Steve Madden boots










Wearing it over the shoulder:
-Eight-sixty top
-HIP cardy
-Max Studio skirt
-BP tights
-Steve Madden boots

2 comments:

angela said...

That's a great bag. I was just looking online for a replacement for my red Ed Hardy and my black Antonio Melani. Thanks for a suggestion...

Miranda said...

Two very cute looks, love it! The coat is fab.