January 12, 2009

Golden Globe Style

Golden Globe style was interesting this year.  To me, there were very few "what the heck is she wearing?", everybody looked great but few really inspired me.  Regardless,  here are some of my faves.  You'll see some of the trends we've been talking about: statement necklaces and earrings, blue tones.  Also, notice the structure and cut of most of these dresses: phenomenal.  The hourglass figure is another trend we'll be seeing a lot of.  Flaunt your curves!
























2 comments:

Shawna said...

Did you write this two days ago? Google reader just notified me of it. Boo! I didn't watch the golden globes but those dresses look really pretty!

Cathy Phillips said...

I think blogger dates the post when you start it. And while I just posted it today, I started it two days ago. Shows you how on top of things I am this week that it took me two days to finish that little post. :)